Refurbished HP Black Pavilion 500-270 Desktop PC with Intel Core i3-4130 processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Monitor Not Included) (Eligible for Free Windows 10 Upgrade) in Australia
Customers also considered
- ClearanceDanskin Now Women's Active Long Sleeve Performance Tee$4.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Daily Saves on dailysavesonline.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With convenient expandability options, the HP Pavilion 500 is the versatile PC that will grow as your needs do. With its clean, modern style, it'll fit seamlessly anywhere you put it. With fast processors, strong graphics and more storage, you've found your ideal PC.
This device is eligible for a FREE upgrade to Windows 10
Refurbished HP Pavilion 500-270 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-4130U processor
3.40GHz, 3MB Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
With up to 1792MB total available graphics memory
- 7-in-1 memory card reader
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-D port
- 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x1) mini slot, 1 x external 5.25" bay, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- 4 lbs, 13.3" x 9.1" x 0.8"
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition
- McAfee LiveSafe (30-day free trial)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 90-day parts and labor limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP wireless keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3-4130 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Operating System:||Windows 8.1 64-bit|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.4 x 14.5 x 6.9|
|Daily Saves No.:||553815517|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Daily Saves does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this product is compatible.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does support HP Wireless and Mouse.by HPTeam2/5/2016Written by a verified representative from HPTeamWas this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The motherboard of this HP only supports processors with the following Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400 (GT2) and Intel HD Graphics 4600 (GT2)by HPTeam1/27/2016Written by a verified representative from HPTeamWas this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I can't find my cd to my hp computer, had a power outage and it wants to set up again what do i do?
- Go to the main HP website. You can order a replacement system restore cd set there.by PickyShopper1111201112/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?