- For use by a child who can Sit upright unassisted. Booster high chair has 6 height, and 3 recline adjustments
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleSafety 1st 3-in-1 Grow and Go High Chair, BirchbarkCurrent Price$6595.00$65.95Free deliveryGift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$1595.00$15.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$2995.00$29.95Free delivery
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5395.00$53.95Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5695.00$56.95Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8795.00$87.95Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current Price$6895.00$68.95Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9395.00$93.95Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$4295.00$42.95Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleGraco Slim Snacker High Chair, WhiskCurrent Price$6495.00$64.95Free deliveryGift eligible
High Chairs and Booster Seats
When your baby starts eating solid food, you'll probably want a high chair or booster seat. High chairs and boosters come in many different designs and can have a variety of features that you may want to look for when choosing one for your child.
Some high chairs are designed to be pushed up to the table so that your baby can eat with the rest of the family. However, most high chairs are equipped with a tray, giving your baby their own space to eat. Removable, dishwasher-safe trays can make cleanup much easier. On some high chairs, the tray position is adjustable, so that you can give your child more room as they get older.
Babies and toddlers are messy eaters, so look for a high chair that's easy to clean. You may also want a padded seat, which may be more comfortable for your baby.
Booster seats, which are placed on top of regular chairs, used to be reserved for toddlers who could sit up themselves and didn't need to be strapped in, but today many are equipped with back support and straps, making them appropriate for babies as well. Many booster seats now also have removable trays. You may choose to use a booster seat instead of a high chair or to take with you when you travel.
With Every Day Low Prices on high chairs, boosters and other baby feeding supplies, Daily Saves has you covered. Save money. Live better.