- NewCurrent Price$22695.00$226.95Free delivery
- ClearanceProduct TitleSeiki 32" Cass HD (720p) LED TV (SC-32HS970N)Current Price$6895.00$68.95NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$36395.00$363.95Sold & shipped by Circuit CityFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$20195.00$201.95Sold & shipped by Funai Corporation, Inc.Free delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleProscan 32 Inch 720p LED TVCurrent Price$12095.00$120.95Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree delivery
- Product TitleHP 22yh - LED monitor - 21.5"Current Price$8095.00$80.95Free delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleSupersonic 9" Portable Digital LCD TVCurrent Price$9295.00$92.95Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$6195.00$61.95Free delivery
- Current Price$6095.00$60.95Free delivery
- Current Price$3595.00$35.95Sold & shipped by ACDCMARTFree delivery
Liquid crystal display televisions (LCD TVs) offer high-resolution pictures in a wide range of sizes. They're also energy efficient and work well in all lighting conditions, although they tend to perform best in well-lit rooms. LCD TVs are usually backlit by CCFLs (cold cathode fluorescent lamps). Although they're not as thin as most led TVs, LCD TVs can still be quite slim.
When shopping for an LCD TV, look for a high screen resolution (above 1280 x 720) for the best HD experience. Another factor to pay attention to is the width of the screen. For viewing movies and HDTV content, you'll want a widescreen TV, with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Finally, when deciding on the size of the TV set, think about the size of the room it will be in and where you'll be sitting. A larger TV will provide the best viewing experience in a large room where you'll be seated far away, but if the room is small and you'll be seated close up, a smaller set is better to avoid awkward viewing angles.
With Every Day Low Prices on TV and video, Daily Saves has your entertainment needs covered. Save money. Live better.