- ClearanceCurrent Price$372.75$372.75List List Price$499.50$499.50Sold & shipped by SIM Supply IncFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$20.88$20.88List List Price$60.99$60.99Sold & shipped by GL-SABALFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$20.48$20.48List List Price$28.98$28.98Sold & shipped by WOWPartsFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.48$7.48 - $13.48$13.48Sold & shipped by WOWPartsFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$300.51$300.51List List Price$403.18$403.18Sold & shipped by SIM Supply IncFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$20.82$20.82List List Price$60.99$60.99Sold & shipped by GL-SABALFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$18.86$18.86List List Price$54.99$54.99Sold & shipped by GL-SABALFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$9.97$9.97 - $30.99$30.99Sold & shipped by NEXION, AAA SupplyFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$11.95$11.95List List Price$19.72$19.72Sold & shipped by Pero pioFree delivery
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.