- Best SellerCurrent Price$108.00$108.00Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Holiday DealCurrent Price$298.00$298.00List Price$349.99$349.99Free deliveryGift eligible
- Special BuyProduct TitleVIZIO 32" Class HD Smart TV D-Series D32h-G9Current Price$128.00$128.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$298.00$298.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$178.00$178.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$228.00$228.00List Price$429.99$429.99Free delivery
- Current Price$118.00$118.00Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Only at Daily SavesProduct TitleVIZIO 43" Class FHD LED Smart TV D-Series D43fx-F4Current Price$228.00$228.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Special BuyProduct TitleSceptre 65" Class 4K UHD LED TV HDR U650CV-UCurrent Price$379.98$379.98Free delivery
- Current Price$148.00$148.00List Price$249.99$249.99Free delivery
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.