- NewSponsored ProductCurrent Price$548.00$548.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Special BuySponsored ProductCurrent Price$477.99$477.99Free delivery
- Current Price$468.00$468.00Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$448.00$448.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current PriceSee details in cartFree deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Special BuyCurrent Price$548.00$548.00Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$598.00$598.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current Price$492.22$492.22Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$598.00$598.00Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- RollbackCurrent Price$588.00$588.00Gift eligible
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.