- Only at Daily SavesProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleProctor Silex 0.7 Cu.ft Black Digital Microwave OvenCurrent Price$49.99$49.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700W White Microwave OvenCurrent Price$49.88$49.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$74.84$74.84Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$55.00$55.00 - $62.89$62.89Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$99.99$99.99Free delivery
- Current Price$199.59$199.59Free delivery
- Current Price$69.88$69.88List Price$79.88$79.88Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$89.00$89.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Only at Daily SavesCurrent Price$99.00$99.00Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$74.84$74.84Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
Microwaves provide a quick, easy way to heat up a meal, making them very popular appliances. To choose the best microwave for you, consider size, power, placement and special features.
The best size microwave for you will depend on how much space you have available and how much food you'll need to heat up at a time. If your space is limited or you're only heating food for one person, a 0.5 cubic-foot model may be a good choice. If you're furnishing a gourmet kitchen, you may want a 2.5 cubic-foot combination microwave-convection oven.
A second factor to consider is power. Microwaves with higher wattages can cook more food in less time. If you plan to cook a lot of food at once, a higher-wattage model is probably a good idea.
Different microwaves are designed for different locations. A countertop microwave sits on top of your kitchen counter. An under-cabinet microwave is mounted beneath your drawers-cabinet-organizers/4044_623679_1032619_1075864'>kitchen cabinets, keeping your counter space clear. An over-the-range microwave is mounted over a range or stove. Microwaves of this type often have built-in exhaust fans and lights.
Finally, consider any advanced features you may want. Some microwaves come with special defrost settings, settings that automatically shut off the microwave to prevent overcooking and one-touch cooking cycles for specific foods.