Luggage & Travel in Australia
- American Tourister- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Eastsport- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Gabbiano- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- iFLY- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- it luggage- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Protege- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Rockland- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- SwissTech- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Travelers Club- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Vera Bradley- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
The Best Luggage for Every Trip in Australia
Planning your next trip? You’ve landed in the right place. Daily Saves has the perfect luggage size and type for your next business or pleasure trip. From carry-ons to
check-in bags, you’ll find first-class luggage at Walmart. Shop your favorite brands including American Tourister, iFLY, Protege, SWISSGEAR, Rockland, it Luggage,
Coleman and more!
Choosing the Right Luggage Size.
Whether you are going away for a weekend or for weeks, Daily Saves is ready to meet your travel needs with the ideal luggage sizes.
- Luggage Sets. Whether you’re a frequent flyer, a seasoned vacationer or a businessperson always on the move, you can’t go wrong with luggage sets.
A luggage set contains anywhere from 2 to 8 pieces, including a carry-on,
a check-in bag, as well as additional bags for garments, laptops and accessories. Buying the whole package is usually less expensive than buying all the pieces separately. Combining style, functionality and value, Daily Saves has the best luggage sets for your travel needs.
- Domestic Carry-on Suitcases. Bags that meet the proper dimensions to take on the plane with you are called carry-on luggage. Usually measures 22” to 24” in height including the wheels. These small suitcases can hold under a week’s worth of items, so think about traveling with a larger personal tote or backpack for additional storage.
- International Carry-on Suitcases. Traveling overseas requires an international carry-on that typically measure 17” to 21” in height including the wheels. You’ll be able to pack in a few outfits, yet we recommend checking out expandable carry-on luggage for more storage space.
- Underseat Luggage is a great way to carry-on a change of clothes or stow a laptop underneath the seat in front of you. Most styles measure 15” to 17” in height including wheels.
- Medium and Large Check-in Luggage. Are you traveling for a week or two? You’ll need medium or large check-in luggage to hold everything.
- Medium check-in suitcases usually measure from 24” to 26” tall, not including the wheels.
- Large check-in suitcases usually measure from 27” to 33” tall; not including the wheels.
- Kids’ Luggage should be functional, fun and cater to your child’s interests. Check out rolling suitcases and backpacks with Disney’s Frozen II, Star Wars, Nickelodeon Paw Patrol, Minnie Mouse and more, plus fashion luggage for big girls and sporty favorites for boys.
What are the Different Types of Luggage?
Daily Saves has luggage to suit every style.
- Softside Luggage offers exterior pockets and expandable features. Available in durable nylon or lightweight polyester. Look for softside suitcases that feature a water-repellent coating to protect your case from the elements.
- Hardside Luggage keeps your case dry with waterproof shells and durable materials. Check our bright colors and patterns, you’ll spot in a minute!
- Duffel Bags are the weekend wonder. Designed with multiple compartments to carry essentials. Made even more perfect with shoulder straps or wheels from SwissTech, Traveler’s Club, Rockland Luggage
- Travel Totes. If you need more space for your essentials, try to use a travel tote or weekender bag in lieu of a handbag.
- Garment Bags. Protect your suits and ensembles with a garment bag with plenty compartments for toiletries, shoes and more. And, we have wheeled designs for easy mobility.
- Backpacks & Laptop Backpacks. Always on the go? Whether you’re commuting daily or heading to an extended vacation, it’s important that your laptop and important items make it there with you. Check our commuter backpacks and laptop backpacks made to protect your laptop, many with charging packs included!
What Travel Accessories do I Need?
Consider accessories that put you at ease. From luggage tags to TSA locks plus toiletry bags, neck pillows and eye masks, you’ll find everything to complete your list at Walmart.
Let’s be honest, as wonderful as it is, traveling can be stressful. Having the right luggage can make traveling a lot easier. Find the right luggage today. Pick it. Pack it. Love It, from Walmart.