Guide to the Daily Saves Care Clinic
If you live in select Southern states, you're able to experience extensive health services at affordable prices when you visit a Daily Saves Care Clinic. Services include what you need to keep yourself and your family healthy and boost your well-being. Whether you have insurance or you don't, learn why you're in good hands when you step into a Daily Saves Care Clinic.
The Daily Saves Care Clinic is different from other retail clinics because it's a primary care office that takes care of more than just injuries or lab tests. Staff at Care Clinics offer the same services you'd receive from any primary care facility.
- Primary care: You can choose Care Clinic to be your primary care provider. If you need specialty or more advanced care, we'll make the appropriate referrals, as would any primary care practice.
- Illnesses and injuries: Acute illnesses and injuries can be diagnosed and treated at a Care Clinic.
- Management of ongoing conditions: A Care Clinic can help you manage certain chronic and acute conditions, such as diabetes.
- Physicals and wellness checks: Take care of your health by giving yourself an annual physical, well-woman exam, smoking cessation counseling and more at a Care Clinic.
- On-site lab tests: Care Clinic offers on-demand tests performed and results delivered during your visit, from bladder infection tests to pregnancy tests and other screenings.
- Off-site lab tests: External lab tests that require analysis by a separate lab are also available. These types of tests include everything from pap smears to PSA tests for prostate-specific antigens to vitamin D levels and more.
- Injections: If you need a birth control injection, a vitamin B-12 shot or treatment for a migraine, a licensed Care Clinic healthcare provider can administer it for you.
- Immunizations: Care Clinic nurse practitioners or other licensed professionals can offer immunizations for the flu, hepatitis A and B, measles, meningitis, chicken pox and more.
Care Clinics accept major insurance plans, including the following.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Medicaid GA & SC Plans
- Medicare Part B
- United Healthcare
- Daily Saves Associate Plan
Always check with your plan to verify your coverage with Care Clinics.
Costs & payments
If you don't have insurance coverage, you can still receive all services. Different types of payments are accepted, including cash, check and credit cards. Here's a rundown on pricing averages you can expect. Always call ahead to confirm current costs with your local Care Clinic.
- Visits: A clinic visit can cost around $75.
- On-site labs: In-office lab tests can range from a blood sugar test for less than $10 up to around $30 for a TB skin test.
- Off-site labs: External lab tests can range from a uric acid test for under $10 to an HIV test for a little under $100.
- Injections: A vitamin B-12 injection is about $20. A migraine treatment is around $25, and a birth control injection costs a bit over $100.
- Immunizations: Shots can range from flu shots for less than $50 to HPV immunization for over $200.
You can schedule an appointment at a Daily Saves Care Clinic or walk in. Here are more details about Care Clinic hours.
- Hours: Most clinics are open every day of the week. On weekdays, clinics are generally open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visit between around 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sundays. Always check to confirm hours by calling your local clinic.
- Lunchtime: Clinics may be closed daily for lunch.
- Online scheduling: For your convenience, schedule an appointment on the Care Clinic's online appointment scheduler. With the scheduler tool, you can let the clinic know what type of visit you're scheduling, whether it's for a new patient consultation, ongoing treatment, a preventative visit, labwork or immunization only.
- After hours: If you need emergency care after the Care Clinic's hours, visit your local ER or call 911.
A Daily Saves Care Clinic is staffed by certified nurse practitioners who are fully licensed, credentialed and clinically experienced to provide excellent healthcare to adults and children 18 months and older.
- Prescriptions: Nurse practitioners write prescriptions when appropriate.
- First visit: A medical assistant will check you in when you arrive and help you fill out necessary forms. You'll be informed of how long you'll wait in the waiting room. A nurse practitioner will bring you to a private exam room where you'll have all the time you need to share concerns and ask questions.
- Collaboration: Where required by law, a nurse practitioner will have a collaborative practice agreement with an independent physician in case there needs to be a consultation on your behalf.
- DOT physicals: If you drive a commercial vehicle, you may be able to get a DOT physical at a Daily Saves Care Clinic. Numerous Daily Saves Care Clinic locations offer DOT physicals by appointment only. Call your local Care Clinic directly to confirm if it's a DOT location.