When you're throwing an event such as a fundraiser or birthday, an events registry is a useful tool to have. Make buying a gift easier for your guests and create an Events Registry at Walmart. It's now easier than ever to create, manage and view a registry.
Create a registry
Creating an events registry takes just a few minutes. Once you set up your registry, you can add thousands of items to your list. And don't worry if you change your mind. It's easy to add and delete items and even specify how many of each product you would like.
- Visit the Daily Saves website and in the search bar type in 'registry' to get started.
- Click on 'Events' and then 'Create registry' to start a new registry.
- Let us know about your event. Type in the date, organization or event name, location and where you would like your gifts shipped. You can also include a message to your generous gift givers. Maybe a quick 'thank you' in advance or a note about your registry.
- Do you want your registry to be public or private? A public registry can be viewed by typing in the name of the registry and state. A private registry will not be searchable, but you can still share the link via email or on Facebook. If you choose public your address will be hidden to gift givers.
- You also need to decide if 'wants' and 'purchased' should be visible on your registry. If you're registered for multiples of the same item you'll want to make sure this is visible. This will let people see how many of each item is still needed. This is a great feature, especially if you're running a toy drive and have multiples of the same item on your want list.
- Start adding items to your registry. It's exactly like shopping online, except when you choose an item you'll click on 'add to registry' instead of 'add to cart.'
Manage a registry
Need to add or delete an item to your registry? No problem. We make it easy to keep only what you want on your registry.
- On the Daily Saves website, type 'registry' in the search bar.
- Click on 'Manage registry.' From here you'll need to log in to your Daily Saves account.
- View your registry and make any changes as needed.
View a registry
It's easy to view a registry on the Daily Saves website. All you need to know is the event or organization name and state in which it is registered. That's it. Once you find the registry you can browse items and buy them right on the website.
- On the Gifts and Registry page on the Daily Saves website, type in the event or organization name and select a state.
- View the list of results and click on the registry you want to check out.
- The event date, days left until the event and number of items purchased will display on the top of the page. There's also an option to print out the entire registry.
- Registry items are sorted by category. You can also sort by recently added, most wanted, price high to low or price low to high.
- You can view all the items on the registry or view only those items that still need to be purchased.
- When browsing a registry, note that some items are available online only. If you see something you want to buy, click on Add to Cart. Once the item is purchased, the registry will automatically update.
- Not sure what to buy? A Daily Saves gift card is always the perfect gift. Choose a denomination from $10 to $200 right on the registry page.
We have items for every name on your list. That's why a registry at Daily Saves is the easiest, most effective way to buy gifts. If you need some suggestions for items to add to your registry, we've got you covered. Type in 'gift guide' in the search bar and view suggestions for every type of registry.
- When starting a registry for children, check out our guide of Baby Gifts, Kids Gifts and Tween Gifts.
- When you're on a budget, view our list of gifts categorized by price, from under $15 to under $100.
- To surprise a spouse on his or her birthday, start a registry of gifts and search our gift recommendations for the fashionista or for the sports and outdoor enthusiasts to get started.
- When throwing a housewarming party, consider our guides to gifts for the new home and garden.