father's day sports are in season on this screen.
- Screen Size74.5 in
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyDirect LED
- Backlight TypeFull Array LED
- Assembled Product Width13.2 in
About This Item
VIZIO V-Series® 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) 4K HDR Smart TV
- Dolby Vison™ HDR Dolby Vision™ transforms your TV experience with dramatic imaging – incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life before your eyes. In addition, this TV supports HDR10+ and HLG high dynamic range formats.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels, 4 times the resolution of 1080p - enjoy every scene with breathtaking detail.
- Full Array Backlight LEDs are evenly distributed across the screen's backlight for superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- VIZIO IQ Active™ 4K HDR Processor Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active™ processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K upscaling engine displaying your favorite HD entertainment in spectacular 4K quality.
- Active Pixel Tuning Intelligent pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast
- V-Gaming Engine™ Automatically optimizes Xbox and Playstation® gameplay with a unique suite of gaming features that provide smoother graphics, more responsive gaming, and better 4K HDR picture quality.
- VIZIO SmartCast™ With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile™ app.
- Free Streaming Channels A cord-cutter’s dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from hundreds of specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscription.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen.
- Simple, Hands-Free Voice Control Use voice to control the TV with popular voice assistants including Siri, the Google Assistant and Alexa-enabled devices – turn your TV on/off, stream apps, and more.
- The Center of Your Smart Home Integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa smart home devices – check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command – with this V-Series TV, the smart home possibilities are endless.
- Dynamic Motion Rate 120 Enjoy fast action scenes in sports and everyday TV with exceptional detail and clarity using high-speed panel refresh rate with backlight scanning technology.
- 3 UHD/HDR enabled HDMI ports Future-ready HDMI 2.1 connectivity offers the highest audio quality with eARC and Dolby Atmos passthrough and highest video performance from the newest 4K entertainment devices.
- DTS Virtual X Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV's built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start Mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on Automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the cast or AirPlay button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
|Assembled Product Weight|
Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, Tubi, YouTube TV, Peacock, YouTube, Paramount+, Vudu, Facebook Watch, VIZIO Free Channels
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
66.40 x 13.20 x 41.10 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
sometimes size is everything
Best deal out there
Perfect excellent picture delivered nicely arrived on the scheduled time couldn't ask for anything more
simply amazing it's bigger than my bedroom door
My household has been needing another Smart TV for quite a while Amazing lightweight television that can be mounted to your wall if you choose. I absolutely love the Vizio V-series 55' tv it well exceeded my expectations,! Ultra HD color spectrum is honest to goodness perfect! Equipped with automatic updates & features. Works with Google assist. & you can stream & more rright from your phone has hands free tv voice control. So exciting to be able to hook it up & within 5 minutes the apps installed on it start working immediately. it connected to my Wi-Fi services extremely fast and I was able to watch live TV on an app that's already. installed great sound wonderful picture quality very lightweight [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Wonderful clarity and color.
I previously purchased a Visio 43" Smartcast. I loved it so much that I returned and purchased a Visio 50" Smartcast. I love the clarity of the images and the broad range of colors. I am very pleased with my new Smartcast. I will definitely continue buying Visio, in the future.
only had this TV a couple days
It took me a day or so to figure out how to turn off the Talk Back feature which seemed almost like non stop talking over the programs we were watching. It was frustrating. I found the solution on YouTube, not in the manual. I was totally unaware of the WatchFree feature and I like those free internet channels. I would like to find an internet guide that would let me plan my viewing a day or so in advance.
Doesn't have many Apps for Smart TV
After hours of reviews and checking I thought this TV would be perfect. It is perfect in some ways like size and picture but the smart TV part lacks majorly. It only has about 4 apps and you cant add more. Uoi cant add HBO or any of those apps which are all the ones we use. So we had to get a Roku to go with it which if I knew that I could have saved money and just bought a regular Tv instead of paying extra for the smart tv features.
I bought this yesterday and there was no manual or clear instructions on programing the darn thing. It took me hours to find the settings needed and then TA DA there was the manual on the tv screen.. Didn't help with set up that it was on the TV and not a paper copy. Also there was not way to find the manual on the website as my TV M# Is not listed. V505-H1 ( or maybe V505-HL) .
No Web Browser
Guess I should have done my research better, but I didn't realize Vizio TV's didn't have a builtin web browser. Since my other "smart" TV, which is an LG, has a browser, I assumed they all did. I know you can stream or cast from another device, but its' just not as convenient.
I ordered this tv. It has a beautiful picture. However it was delivered damaged. I contacted Daily Saves and they scheduled a replacement but that couldn't be issued until the damaged one was delivered. The shipping company missed three appointments to pick up the damaged tv. So, TWO MONTHS later we finally get the replacement. And it's completely SHATTERED.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question