I LOVE IT 2 THUMBS UP I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE TVS BUT NEVER COULD AFFORD ONE UNTIL NOW
- Screen Size32 in
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections2
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 32" Class D-Series (31.5" Diag.) Smart TV (D32h-G9) (2019 Model)
- Chromecast built-in Access more than 200,000 TV shows and movies and over 30 million songs, from 1000+ apps including Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu. Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your mobile device, then simply tap the Cast button to stream your entertainment on the big screen.
- Full Array LED backlight Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen?s backlight delivering exceptional light uniformity, color consistency and a more responsive picture from edge to edge for an outstanding high definition image
- High Definition Watch TV in crisp, clear 720p high-definition resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D-Series.
- Hands-Free Voice Control This VIZIO D-Series is the perfect smart-home companion, offering voice-control support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- VIZIO WatchFree Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile Use your smartphone to control your D-Series - power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, stream entertainment to the big screen and much more - from any room in your home
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, Tubi, YouTube TV, Peacock, YouTube, Paramount+, Vudu, Facebook Watch, VIZIO Free Channels
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
28.64 x 2.46 x 18.99 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great TV...Highly recommend it!
Great TV. Replaced an older Sony with this 32 inch Vizio. Excellent color, sound and app navigation. Only weighing about 10lb, it was easy to mount on the wall myself. Highly recommend!
- For the camper
4 HELP VIZIO.COM/SUPPORT
Don't let error signs get you down. When you see ‘!' in a red circle unplug the tv and hold the ‘On' button on the side of the tv for 5 seconds and plug it back in. Great little tv!
smartcast does not work, no matter what. Hooked firestick up, now perfect. color, sound, everythibg, but Smartcast stinks.
Never go wrong with Vizio
This is my second tv from this company and I pleased with my purchase.
The pictures and description are wrong. This only has one RCA input, and zero composite inputs. We bought this as an upgrade for our play room TV, but can't use it because it doesn't have the correct inputs.
Bought this TV from Daily Saves on 10/18/2020, worked fine for about a week or so. I got into watching several TV series, all of a sudden it would lock up! One was on tubi tv, I got this message from them: "Player Stuck Due To Low Buffer", gave me a code: Code VIZ-3-201. Here is the problem for me, they don't have email support! I am hard of hearing, don't use phone! I am still under the 30 day's, considering taking it back to the store! I have unplugged it and held the power button for 5-10 seconds, as they say on help, works fine for a while, then starts the same thing! Tired of it!
- Ease of use
- For gaming
- For the truck
As I have had at least four (4) VIZO Tv's in the past, this one, by far is the worse EVER!!! I am so sure that the attempt to trust this model has taught me a VERY valuable lesson. Now I'm not saying that the BRAND is bad but this model is horrible. It changes channels in its own, buffers forever and cuts off completely when you're in the middle of the program! It's a waste of time and money!
Black screen of death don't buy it
Do not buy this unless you won't to throw away ur money I bought this tv it's been exactly a year and a few days since I bought this tv and it went to the black screen of death now I'm sitting here with no tv to watch and won't be able to get a new one for a few months while I save money so please don't buy this tv take my word on it if you need to save a few extra bucks and get something better probably a Samsung
Bad Daily Saves, bad Daily Saves
The package received was a refurbished open box, wich was not accepted and I'm still waiting for my refund
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question