Bought this tv after doing my research and it living up to the expectations. In other reviews i read that the sound wasn't 100% so I planned ahead and bought a sound bar as well. after setting it all up including mounting it im a happy camper... it looks awesome sounds awesome and the picture quality is out of this world... delivery was super quick and the driver was nice enough to bring it all the way in for me.
- Screen Size65 in
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Number of HDMI Connections4
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
- Quantum Color Combined with a powerful Active Full Array® backlight, VIZIO’s next-generation Quantum Color delivers cinematic color volume with over a billion hues of vibrant color.
- UltraBright 800 UltraBright 800 delivers bright, detailed highlights at up to 800 nits of brightness, more accurately reproducing the nuances in every picture and revealing fine details otherwise lost in light or dark areas of an image.
- Active Full Array with 90 Local Dimming Zones VIZIO’s powerful Active Full Array® backlight intelligently adjusts the backlight to match what’s on the screen, resulting in deep black levels with stunning depth and contrast.
- Dolby Vision HDR Dolby Vision Transforms your TV experience with dramatic imaging – incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life before your eyes. In addition, this TV supports HDR10+ and HLG high dynamic range formats.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels — 4 times the resolution of 1080p — enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- VIZIO IQ Active(TM) Processor Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K upscaling engine displaying your favorite HD entertainment in spectacular 4K quality.
- ProGaming Engine(TM) Automatically optimizes Xbox and Playstation gameplay with a unique suite of gaming features that provide smoother graphics, more responsive gaming, and better 4K HDR picture quality – Variable Refresh Rate* matches the refresh rate between your console and TV for tear and stutter free gaming at the lowest input lag. *VRR and auto low latency mode only compatible with Xbox One X.
- AMD FreeSync™ Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. With the M-Series Quantum, it doesn’t have to be. Get fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSyncTM technology. The M-Series also supports HDMI Variable Refresh Rate.
- VIZIO SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast Built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen. Apple AirPlay may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- Simple, Hands-Free Voice Control Use voice to control the TV with popular voice assistants including Siri and the Google Assistant-enabled devices – turn your TV on/off, stream apps, and more. Apple HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- The Center of Your Smart Home Integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant smart home devices – check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command – with this M-Series TV, the smart home possibilities are endless. Apple HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- Free Streaming Channels A cord-cutters dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from hundreds of specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscriptions.
- Clear Action 360 Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and Dynamic Motion Rate 120 achieved with backlight scanning.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, Tubi, YouTube TV, Peacock, YouTube, Paramount+, Vudu, Facebook Watch, VIZIO Free Channels
|Height (with stand)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
57.28 x 11.81 x 35.65 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
I love this TV
i love this TV. The picture is so clear. And it connected to my alexa! As long as it doesn't go out I'd call it a win.
Would buy again
Daily Saves shipped directly to us. Picture quality is good. Blacks are black and works well in our dark room. I would recommend others to buy especially now with the new lower price
- Value for money
When we first turned it on, I thought , geez, its not that great, but once I went in settings and did some adjustments, its perfect! Love this TV! Loved it even more the 2nd day! No regrets!
- Value for money
Best TV I have ever owned
Then new 2021 M series M65Q8 is an outstanding Value and has many features that are only found on TVs well over $1000 The picture is absolutely gorgeous viewing Cable or Streaming from any of the built-in apps. The 800nits brightness and the 90 local dimming zones make for truly awesome viewing experience. 4 HDMI 2.1 Ports is more than enough. The sound is ok but I do recommend a sound bar to get the full Dolby Vision effects. After setting the TV up go to the YouTube app and search for HDR10 and Dolby Vision 4k the videos are Amazing some are over 8 hour's long. Netflix's 4K works great as does Amazon Video and Hulu. Although the TV is HDMI 2.1 you probably won't need any special cables the ones from the last few years labeled HDMI high speed (2.0) work just fine.
Nice Clear Picture
Everything came packaged very well. You will need a second person to place on TV stand. Pretty heavy unless you're a strong guy. The other thing is that two of the top screws that go on feet? Did not stay on. They maybe needed washers or whatever. Other than that it was so easy to set up since I just bought a 50' Vizio about two years ago so that will be going in my bedroom. I got the M series since the V series reviews were not so good. Paid a hundred or so more but so glad I did. Picture is very clear especially on Netflix and You tube channels. Thanks Daily Saves for always having the best prices. Oh and now I need a stand for it which I will most likely find her.
Worked great for 12 days
The last four televisions I've bought were Samsungs and I've been very happy. For some strange reason I decided to buy a Vizio. 12 days after arriving, the TV developed a horizontal line 3 in off of the bottom and a vertical line about 1/3 over from the left side. This is totally unacceptable and I would not recommend anyone buy a Vizio television.
Probably a good TV, but I wouldnt know, as I received it broken out of the box.
Item was damaged upon arrival.
Received it broken
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question