The box had a little damage but the TV was fine, and is working fine!
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Number of HDMI Connections4
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
- Dolby Vision HDR A superior HDR standard for 4K video, capable of displaying a wider spectrum of colors, brightness and detail. This TV includes HDR10 and HLG content support as well.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels – 4 times the resolution of 1080p – enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- VIZIO IQ Ultra(TM) Processor Inside, VIZIO’s fastest, smartest chip – the revolutionary IQ Ultra processor offers best-in-class picture processing, more powerful 4K upscaling engine and HDMI 2.1 connectivity.
- ProGaming Engine(TM) With 4K 120Hz gaming support, ProGaming Engine automatically optimizes Xbox and Playstation gameplay with a unique suite of gaming features that provide smoother graphics, more responsive gaming, and better 4K HDR picture quality – Variable Refresh Rate matches the refresh rate between your console and TV for tear and stutter free gaming at the lowest input lag.
- AMD FreeSync Premium™ Equips serious gamers with a. fluid, tear-free gameplay experience at peak performance. There are no compromises, game confidently with a high refresh rate, low framerate compensation and low latency. The P-Series Quantum also supports HDMI Variable Refresh Rate.
- Anti-reflective screen New anti-reflection screen minimizes glare in bright rooms where unwelcome sunlight can creep in.
- SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast Built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen. Apple AirPlay may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- The Center of Your Smart Home Integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit and the Google Assistant -enabled smart home devices – check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command – with this P-Series Quantum TV, the smart home possibilities are endless. Apple HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- Free Streaming Channels A cord-cutters dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from 200+ specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscriptions.
- Clear Action 960 Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and Dynamic Motion Rate 240 achieved with backlight scanning.
- Sleek, Modern TV Design With a 3-sided bezel-less design and brushed aluminum accents, the P-Series Quantum is the perfect entertainment centerpiece
- 4 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Future-ready HDMI 2.1 connectivity offers the highest audio quality with eARC and Dolby Atmos passthrough and highest video performance from the newest 4K entertainment devices.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Supported Media Formats|
H.265, HEVC, VP9
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, Tubi, YouTube TV, Peacock, YouTube, Paramount+, Vudu, Facebook Watch, VIZIO Free Channels
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
57.01 x 11.81 x 35.14 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
So, far so good!
Great 65" 4KUHD Television
This TV delivers a beautiful, clear, picture with stunning details. I can finally read those little disclaimers in advertisements!!!!!. For the price, you get the best bang for the buck. This is among the best 65" 4K TV's out there. It also has lot's of streaming apps and supports Apple/Google play. Best TV I've ever owned, and Sam's Club delivered this huge 70 pound unit via FEDEX sooner than expected with no damage!!!!
Amazing TV for gamers and movie enthusiasts
Just bought this tv recently and so far its amazing especially coming from a basic entry level 43' inch 4k tv and I can say this is a tremendous leap ahead from my previous old tv so if your looking for a great tv this is the one. Now for the gamers I currently play on Xbox I have the Xbox Series X and I can say it hits all the marks and everything works great except the 120hz you can't have game mode on at the same time for some odd reason but it still works just without game mode on or vvr, but i can live with that and hdr looks great too also. So for gamers and TV enthusiasts i think this is a great overall tv. *Just a heads up when you download the software updates for the TV go into the settings and reboot your tv because for me I just started using it off the bat and it started acting weird so yeah reboot your tv after the updates you'll thank me later.*
I'm in love with my vizio p series!! 4k content is amazing, brightness is superb, Fan of the 2.1 hdmi hookups that now allows me to get the most out of my xbox series x!! My games look and play amazingly smooth, 120 fps plus VRR!!.. Give me a second I need a moment to myself lol... Good Job Vizio!!
- Smart cast
- Sound bar
- Ease of use
- Value for money
Color and Sound
The color is amazing. The sound is great. We have a Samsung that I can never understand but I hear this Vizio just fine. Some of the set up is self explanatory and some is not. Took a little more time than expected to get everything loaded and running. Overall I would buy again.
Great middle ground
Great tv for a lot less than lg. I do however think the local array dimming is off and makes the blacks feel a bit to light. Alot of the issues I had are addressable in settings. I like the color alot better than a samsung and it has 120 hz refresh rate at 4k.
Have had it for about a week, works really well considering my last tv was a plasma. If youre not a home theatre connoisseur and are looking for a solid step up past the entry models, check this out if the price is right. Reason being, no firmware yet to optimize performance at the level advertised but expecting an update soon
Great TV but mine has one major flaw
I'll be up front and say that Vizio is sending a replacement for my set. Right out of the box I noticed that any station that was broadcasting in 720p had what can only be described as digital pinstripes on it. Little lines running from the top to bottom of the screen. Some stations would have two or three, others would have a dozen.
Outside of that, the set it really good. 4k signals are gorgeous. It detected the Roku I plugged in and renamed the input to Roku, but finding where to rename the other inputs (like for an Xbox) is a nightmare.
Short answer, Vizio is standing by their product (at least so far). So we'll see how it turns out. I love it for everything other than the 720p displays (which happens to be all the free channels Vizio provides)
When you get a non-broken one, it's good.
Multiple orders required to get a non defect TV. Missing screws, dead pixels, broken remote, broken settings that grey out for 90% of content watched, broken wifi chip inside tv, but when you get one that works it has good picture though, *shrug*
bought this TV for my ps5 was so excited to get it. once I unpack and set everything up nothing but problems with the TV. only had the TV for a week and already.having sound issues when switching between inputs form TV to my ps5. had the TV replaced by vizio and still having the same issues from day one of the switch. know I think I can't return it. what a waste of 1400 bucks. other than sound issues TV is great
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question