The picture is so clear,looks like you are right there.Sound is good have.not turned it up all the way.to load for my ears So we need no sound bar.Bought off Daily Saves online came the.next day.Easy.out of the box.all you have to do is put the legs on which are some type of heavy metal.Boom done..The remote runs you thru.the tv setup real fast.We also use over the air tv for local news and weather,just screwed the antenna wire on back your up and running.Fedex brought it and I was worried the screen would be cracked or something wrong,but no everything came out of the Box unblemished,be watching my 65 inch Smart tv for years to come,have another vizio 47 inch for almost 10 years still going strong and.now is in our bedroom.Can't go wrong on the price, delivery and performance ⭐
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Backlight TypeFull Array LED
- Assembled Product Width57.66"
About This Item
VIZIO M-Series Quantum 65" Class 4K HDR Smart TV
- Quantum Color Combined with a powerful Active Full Array® backlight, VIZIO’s next-generation Quantum Color delivers cinematic color volume with over a billion hues of vibrant color.
- UltraBright 400 UltraBright 400 delivers bright, detailed highlights at up to 600 nits of brightness, more accurately reproducing the nuances in every picture and revealing fine details otherwise lost in light or dark areas of an image.
- Active Full Array with 12 Local Dimming Zones VIZIO’s powerful Active Full Array® backlight intelligently adjusts the backlight to match what’s on the screen, resulting in deep black levels with stunning depth and contrast.
- Dolby Vision™ HDR Dolby Vision Transforms your TV experience with dramatic imaging – incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life before your eyes. In addition, this TV supports HDR10+ and HLG high dynamic range formats.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels — 4 times the resolution of 1080p — enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- VIZIO IQ Active™ Processor Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active™ processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K upscaling engine displaying your favorite HD entertainment in spectacular 4K quality.
- V-Gaming Engine™ Automatically optimizes Xbox and Playstation® gameplay with a unique suite of gaming features that provide smoother graphics, more responsive gaming, and better 4K HDR picture quality.
- SmartCast™ With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile™ app.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen.
- Simple, Hands-Free Voice Control Use voice to control the TV with popular voice assistants including Siri, the Google Assistant and Alexa-enabled devices – turn your TV on/off, stream apps, and more.
- The Center of Your Smart Home Integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa smart home devices – check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command – with this V-Series TV, the smart home possibilities are endless.
- Free Streaming Channels A cord-cutters dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from hundreds of specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscriptions.
- Clear Action™ 180 Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and Dynamic Motion Rate 120 achieved with backlight scanning.
- Sleek, Modern TV Design With its sleek, modern lines, the M-Series™ Quantum is the perfect entertainment centerpiece
- 3 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Future-ready HDMI 2.1 connectivity offers the highest audio quality with eARC and Dolby Atmos passthrough and highest video performance from the newest 4K entertainment devices.
- DTS Virtual X Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV’s two built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start ModeEnable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Netflix, Watch Free, Disney+, Peacock, Youtube TV, Apple TV, Vudu, Hulu, Red Box, Facebook Watch
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.99 x 57.66 x 36.06 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Customer reviews & ratings
65 inch smart vizio tv,Great Buy
Backlight issues after 6 days
I really started liking this TV after I had it all set up. But after just 6 days the back light on the left side already went out creating a darker picture on just that side. Really annoying to watch. Will have to return it now. Still 3 stars because of what it is normally capable of and the features that come with it. But just poor quality.
Decent TV for price.
Not a terrible TV for the price. I am experiencing half the screen going dark and not resetting unless I unplug the TV and plug it back in. A bit annoying with the TV only being 2 months old and it starting about 2 weeks after purchase. It doesn't happen often, just enough to be annoying for a new TV. Sometimes I have to unplug and replug due to the UI not coming up when I turn on the TV or when I press the home button on the remote. Overall, an average TV with a decent picture. Sound is a bit lacking but a nice soundbar helps with that!
Vizio quality sucks
Purchased a Brand new 55 Vizio. Paid 699.00 for it. only lasted 1.5 yrs. At 1st image is awesome. then the image started to deteriorate. Now 2 Sections on the TV is now fading away. Vizio recommends me to purchase another one. It's either an LED driver or the actual LEDs. Regardless, spend money on a Samsung, Sony or LG. Don't make the mistake that I made. This was a Christmas gift to my fiance.
Fast and Furious 6 broke the tv.
Worked up until Fast and Furious 6 broke it last night. Bought the tv on Friday and had it set up and learning the menus until trying to watch the movie the following Wednesday night and now the right 3rd of the screen is dark and not backlit. Also watching the World Series was a joke. I expected a tv of the price would make it awesome, but it did not. The movements was blurry and terrible to watch. Will be returning today Thursday and going back with LG.
- For the bedroom
I had this set up since the middle of March, watched it every day for a few hours. In the last two week, about hour and a half after being on, the screen goes black, the volume is still playing. The Tv won't come back on without unplugging it. I won't recommend this TV to anyone.
Would have been good.
Had to send it back due to having it delivered with a cracked screen.
stopped working after 3.5 months. vizio customer service was not helpful. stuck with new broken big screen..
Opened the box and surprise, nothing there but TV
Was excited for the new TV, it arrived mid-week, planned to set-up on the weekend for the football games. Opened the box and discovered all that was in the box was the TV itself; no power cable, no remote, stands or screws. Makes me wonder if it's new or a reboxed item. Will update once I have it actually able to work.
Unable to add additional apps
This series is unable to download additional streaming apps. It only offers a limited amount of apps to choose from and does not support FuboTv. Returned and purchased Samsung 8 series which has the option to add unlimited apps and much better quality display.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question